Weekly Rundown: Research Suggests Reducing Carbon Footprint by Washing Jeans Less
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- University of Alberta research says to wash your jeans less (duh) — Edmonton Sun
- A look at Jeep Coats — Die, Workwear!
- Repair Cafes are helping people give their beloved belongings an extended life — The New York Times
- American Apparel begins its layoffs — Reuters
- Trainspotting invented men’s skinny jeans? — Exclaim
- Andrew Chen of 3sixteen chats about his beginnings and the brand — Blamo!
- Most of the world’s luxury sunglasses will be owned by one group with this merger — The New York Times