The Weekly Rundown: Giving Life Back to New York’s Garment Industry
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Under Armour’s view on the current political landscape – Racked
- New York wants to bring back ‘Made in New York’ – The New York Times
- A day at the swap meet with Yuki Matsuda – Someone Else
- What even is fashion, after all? – Die, Workwear!
- Ralph Lauren CEO parts with company – Chicago Tribune