The Weekly Rundown: Grailed is Launching a Women’s Site
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The new American Apparel is taking some of its production outside the states — Business of Fashion
- From FBI contractor to menswear founder; the story behind shirting brand Corridor — Investopedia
- Designer threads from Craig Green to be spotted in the upcoming ‘Alien’ — Quartz
- A concise history of Levi’s infamous tabs — Levi Strauss & Co.
- Nike’s bill from their brief appearance at this year’s Oscars — Quartz
- Grailed is no longer just for the boys — Racked
- Photos from this year’s The One Moto Show — The Selvedge Yard
- Canadian designers made this closed down American Apparel shop their own — Sharp Magazine
- Artificial intelligence in the fashion industry today — Fast Company
- Some op-ed thoughts on the current state of ‘customer experience’ in the retail world — Business of Fashion