There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Levi’s, Elesco, and tank tops — Unzipped
- One woman’s first experience with raw denim jeans (it goes well) — Racked
- The downturn of America’s retail landscape as told through desolate mall photos — Business Insider
- Shops that sell one thing and one thing only — The New York Times
- Britain’s official exit from the EU and what that means for fashion — Business of Fashion
- Zara’s ascent to becoming the world’s largest clothing retailer — Hypebeast
- The world of designing packaging and how Lumi aims to sell less packaging — Loose Threads