The Weekly Rundown: A Close Look at Vintage 1940s Lee Jeans
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Lee Cowboy jeans that were once owned by an actual cowboy in the 1940s — Long John
- PETA’s plan to get inside the walls of Canada Goose — Quartz
- It may be hard to tell exactly how bad the fashion industry is for the environment, but rest assured it’s still bad — Racked
- Step aside China, Bangladesh is here to take over the EU denim game — The Daily Star
- A look into the John Lobb footwear archives — Die, Workwear!