The Weekly Rundown: Visvim’s Hiroki Nakamura and How Alaska Changed His life
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Documenting an average laundry day in seaside Mumbai — The Ponytail Journal
- The downfall of online men’s flash-sale site JackThreads — The Hustle
- Apparel giants VF Corp take a positive stand for human rights and the environment — Thomson Reuters Foundation
- A glimpse inside the mind of Visvim founder Hiroki Nakamura — Ssense
- Luxury conglomerate LVMH will enter the e-commerce market — Business of Fashion