There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- In New York this weekend? Then get yourself to Upstate Stock in Brooklyn for Freenote’s event — Instagram
- How do retail stores choose the brands they carry? — Hypebeast
- Levi’s unleashes their Google Jacquard infused denim jacket — Levi’s Unzipped Blog
- Conde Nast combines forces with other media companies to compete for ad dollars — Business of Fashion
- Rockmount Ranch Wear battles Coach for intellectual property — Denver Post
- Celebrities who rock raw denim — Reddit
- Fast fashion sales reveal signs of slowing — Business of Fashion