There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The end of an era for American retail? – NY Times
- When it comes to people, Carhartt covers all of its bases – Racked
- How the founder of Comme des Garçons helped define a stylistic movement – NY Mag
- Unreleased NYC Easter Parade photos from years gone by – NY Times
- In the age of fast fashion, here’s a list of sustainable clothing brands worth supporting – Highsnobiety
- Vibergs latest machinery purchase takes their footwear welting back in time – Viberg