There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Ralph Lauren plans to make some cuts — Business of Fashion
- Ever wonder about the origins of the infamous French chore coat? Read this — Put This On
- The return of traditional crafts help fuel Italy’s economy — The Guardian
- How to alleviate the daily stress of “What should I wear?” — Quartz
- A guide to making your own leather film roll holder — Wood & Faulk
- Indigoproof opens their own retail storefront – Grand Opening Party April 14