There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The move toward a circular fashion system — Business of Fashion
- A timeline of futurism and modernity in the fashion realm — Epochs
- The fate of Etsy might be in the hands of eBay or Walmart — Forbes
- Breaking down the moment Carhartt went western — Put This On
- A livable wage for garment works thanks to one small change — Quartz
- An assessment of J. Crew’s failed vision for America — The New Yorker