There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- PF celebrates their 80th anniversary — Youtube (produced by Open-End Agency)
- An interview with the founder of Hender Scheme — Coverchord
- Invista acquires one of Cone Mills’ patent portoflios — Rivet and Jeans
- Calling all Bay Area locals! An event with Freenote Cloth at Standard & Strange — Freenote
- Patrice Louvet of Procter & Gamble joins Ralph Lauren — The New York Times
- All about pockets — Die, Workwear!