There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- How Millenials Killed J. Crew — Nylon
- Dressmakers have better eyesight — NPR
- Blamo! interviews Josh Warner of Good Art Hollywood — Blamo!
- Amazon Prime Wardrobe let’s you use them as a fitting room — TechCrunch
- Comparing the original Tom Sachs x NikeCraft Mars Yard Shoe with the version 2.0 — The Crossfire
- The Artisan Challenge crowns the world’s best jean maker — DenimHunters
- The Race of Gentlemen 2017 — Cool Material