There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Sustainable fashion, a fruitless endeavor? — Highsnobiety
- South Korea’s menswear scene is one to look out for — Die, Workwear!
- When naming your company, don’t use your own name — Quartz
- Pre-distressed sneakers as it relates to classism — Hypebeast
- Our Managing Editor sits down for an interview — Carved in Blue
- One of America’s last true bespoke tailors — Coronation