There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- How to Design Clothes — Die, Workwear!
- Famous writers and their wardrobes — The New York Times
- Why are all of men’s style icons dead? — Esquire
- The basic math problems that underly Bangladesh’s deadly factories — Quartz
- Immigrants, imperative to U.S garment production — Fashionista
- Crime rises as retail closes — Harvard Business Review