There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- After 20 years, Collette will close in December — The New York Times
- An interview with Karl Thoennessen and Leslie Yeung of Rogue Territory — Adventures in Design with Mark Brickey
- The story behind Division Road’s exclusive collaborations with Viberg – Division Road, Inc.
- Conor McGregor’s ‘fuck you’ suit and the war between fashion and style — GQ
- Your clothes are polluting the ocean — BBC
- Studies show that Generation Z is more likely to buy luxury goods than Millenials — Retail Dive
- The apparel industry meets the ‘Amazon Effect’ head on — CNBC