From Vintage Upholstery to Menswear: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Repurposed old cloth is creating new business – The NY Times
- Shopify realms expand after a recent team-up with eBay – Business of Fashion
- The more you know about the New England-inspired moccasin, the better – Someone Else
- $800 Birkenstocks are a step too far – QZ
- Combatant Gentlemen too big for their britches? – GQ
- Allen Edmonds CEO steps down – Journal Sentinel