There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Finding your style as you enter fatherhood — Put This On
- GQ’s creative long-time creative director, Jim Moore, shoots the shit — Blamo!
- The perfect pair of jeans and how to find them — Die, Workwear!
- The Deputy Chairman of Loro Piana talks about building his business — The Telegraph
- Thrift stores turn to social media for sales — CNBC
- Consumers prefers clothes with flaws — Harvard Business Review