MoMA Takes a Close Look at Levi’s’ Oldest Jeans: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- MoMA gets in the Levi’s vault to look at some of their oldest jeans — Museum of Modern Art
- Meet Lauren Yates, the designer behind W’menswear (volume 1) — Tom Clothes & Goods
- Continue meeting Lauren Yates, the designer behind W’menswear — Tom Clothes & Goods
- Listen in as David Keyte of Universal Works chats about his brand — Monocle
- Division Road, Inc. celebrates their upcoming Allied Archive Project – Division Road, Inc.
- Sci-Fi’s influence on the fashion industry — Vanity Fair