There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- TV broken? Fix it, don’t trash it! — IEEE Spectrum
- The fashion industry is aiming toward sustainable clothing — Niche Hunt
- Sometimes Wolverines leave scraps, but they’re sorry about it — Michigan Live
- Denim and the Civil Rights Movement — Racked
- The true beauty of natural dyes — Die, Workwear
- RIP Teen Vogue… In print that is — The Fashion Law