Farewell to American Selvedge Denim: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Coping with the loss of Cone Mills — The New York Times
- Brick & mortar isn’t over yet — The New York Times
- The story behind Nine Lives Clothing — Style Forum
- Grailed appeals to the classic menswear fans — Put This On
- The complexities of ComplexCon — Highsnobiety
- Slingin’ denim and spinnin’ records with Blue In Green and The Mixtape Launch — Facebook
- A holiday sale hosted by Freenote Cloth — Freenote Cloth
- …and one more holiday event for good measure. Pop-up tomorrow in DTLA with Tom Goods & Clothes and friends – Eventbrite
- Textured knitwear is better knitwear — Die, Workwear!
- Red Wing Heritage’s NYC pop-up is now open for business along with their new small leather goods — Facebook