There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The struggles of buying vintage in comic form — Put This On
- Vietnam works to clean up and strengthen their manufacturing — South China Morning Post
- Bots are about to take over the customer service world — Wired
- But according to another source, bots have yet to take over major manufacturing, and likely won’t any time soon — Quartz
- Amazon to launch more private label goods in 2018 — Digiday
- A look inside the Dehen 1920 factory — Division Road, Inc.
Lead image via Digiday.