There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Where are we now, a year after the Rana Plaza Disaster? — Racked
- Retail is on a record pace… for how much space is closing… — CNBC
- …but Nordstrom still opens up their first brick & mortar store in New York anyway — The New York Times
- Style? There’s an algorithm for that. — Racked
- As SCOTUS takes on the debate on e-commerce sales tax, here’s what’s on the table — Retail Dive
- Why do cashmere sweaters have such a wide price gap? — Bloomberg