There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- For sale: vintage patterned shirt, £500,000 OBO — The New York Times
- What colors should you wear with your complexion? (Alternate headline: Wear whatever colors you want) — Die, Workwear!
- Marine Layer is now selling… Airbnb rooms? — Racked
- An FIT psychologist tells us how to make sustainability stick with consumers which, apparently, doesn’t involve hypnosis — Fashionista
- American-made selvedge denim is dead and it still stings to talk about it, so we’ll let these guys do it — GQ