This Fur is Made from Dead Denim: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Old copyright laws have made it easy (and legal) for fashion brands to steal ideas — Vox
- The fashion subculture of Disneybounding — Broadly
- Testing Outlier‘s End of Worlds Jeans with a knife — Gear Junkie
- Faux fur made from recycled denim — i-D
- Also, is faux fur really better for the environment than real fur? — Fashionista