There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Good ol’ blue jeans made in the United…Kingdom — The New York Times
- After prison, Marcus Hall, founder of Marc Nelson, is back to making jeans — Knox News
- Denim brands on remaining relevant — Business of Fashion
- A (very) deep look at disassembling shoes — Shoegazing
- A pair of Levi’s from 1893 sells for almost six figures — Fortune