There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Mark your calendars, the International Conference of Dress Historians is on its way — The Association of Dress Historians
- Japanese jeans with a $2000 price tag — Wall Street Journal
- Through the doors of Scout Classic — Ponytail Journal
- Levi’s warns Trump’s tariff will have a huge effect on denim — Business of Fashion
- Denimheads and sneakerheads are in for another Levi’s and Jordan collaboration — Hypebeast