Making American-Made Jeans Without White Oak: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Unbuttoning the secrets to vintage flannel buying — Comma
- Marketing to denim heads — Imagination
- The rise of commodity prices could spell bad news for the apparel industry — Business of Fashion
- Making American-made jeans without Cone Mills White Oak — Sourcing Journal
- On a lighter note, the story of a cult leader who made millions selling denim jackets made by his slaves — Refinery29