An Art Exhibition Featuring Hiroshi Okamoto, Owner of Toys McCoy: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The death of the suit — Die, Workwear!
- A dollar a day is the pay for Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger’s Ethiopian factory workers — The Intercept
- Meet the owner of Toys McCoy, Hiroshi Okamoto, and buy his art — Blue In Green
- Awful, just awful, denim trends (click at your own risk) — Mashable
- Androgyny and David Bowie — Business of Fashion