Our Fade Of The Day is a pair of Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X001’s, sent in by Taylor over at Railcar. She’s part of the Railcar team, and loves showing off a well-worn pair of the jeans that she and her colleagues work with and see every day.
These jeans were worn by Railcar boss Steven. As his work jeans, he’s logged a solid 4.5 years of wear in them and they are looking sweet. Plenty of nice fades here, including a mysterious fade at the pocket, but what catches our eye is the gorgeous and lively blue that this pair has adopted. That’s the sort of tone you hope to have at some point in your jeans-life.
Constant wear and hard work have given nuanced and balanced fades to these jeans. This pair was made of 13.5 oz Cone Mills denim (the first denim Railcar ever used) so it’s no wonder they’ve turned out so well.
Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X001 Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 13.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills in Greensboro, NC, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Straight slim leg with medium-low rise
- Additional details:
- Railcar’s first and flagship denim jean
- Classic blue indigo shade
- Two-tone thread combination
- Made on manual and vintage machines
- Available at: Railcar Fine Goods for $188