Natural veg tan leather doesn’t stay that way for long and Micah’s lovely Horween keychain is no exception. It’s been worn daily for 11 months and if he uses just one key from that keychain about twice a day for 11 months, that means he’s removed and reattached this strap around a thousand times.
With all that handling and friction on his jeans, the natural patina has quickly developed into a dark whiskey and deep indigo blend. Who knows, maybe after another 11 months it may blend right in with a fresh pair of raw jeans!
Gustin Horween Natural Chromexcel Horsehide Leather Swivel Hook Keychain
- Material: Leather, solid brass
- Material source: USA (Horween)
- Made in: USA (California)
- Additional Details:
- Horween Chromexcel full grain horsehide
- Swivel hook
- Available at: Currently unavailable.