There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Knickerbocker adds Portuguese production to their lineup — Vimeo
- Boycotting brands is getting old — Quartz
- Wells Fargo predicts that Amazon will overtake Walmart in clothing sales this year — CNBC
- New York’s Garment District continues to decline — Retail Dive
- Style tips from space — Wall Street Journal