There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- This ‘denim themed’ restaurant in Philly has a ways to go before it will impress our readers. — Eater Philidelphia
- The oldest cut-and-sew denim maker in the U.S. inspired the interior this hotel — Women’s Wear Daily
- The fashion industry is eagerly awaiting the youth that are shunning careers tech for craftwork — The New York Times
- Laymen haven’t got a clue how AI will affect the workforce, but surely the experts do? — Recode
- Another big brand big brand goes fur-free and it’s none other than… — Business Of Fashion