Coming up on two years of wear, Heddels reader Adam Davis from Dayton, Ohio sent us in some shots of his GustinAmerican Sixteeners to assess the damage. One look was all we needed to figure out that they easily earned the title of today’s Fade of the Day.
We’ve seen a handful of Gustin submissions over the last few years, but this pair may very well take the cake for best fades by that brand that we’ve seen. Both knees are almost white, with holes forming on each and nice, tight honeycombs on the backside.
It looks like Adam kept the same wallet for the last few years as well, which is outlined perfectly on the back right pocket. While they might need some patch jobs in the near future, we don’t think these jeans will be retired any time soon.
Gustin American Sixteener Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge raw denim
- Fabric weight: 16.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: available in straight, slim and skinny.
- Additional details:
- Orange selvedge ID
- Branded hardware
- Stamped brown leather patch
- Available at: Gustin for $91 (note: due to Gustin’s crowdsourcing model, this denim may not be available)