Fade of the Day – Oneculture Pulsar Slim Taper (21 Months, 4 Washes)
Desk jockeys of the world, you too can have fades! Maybe even a Fade of the Day, if you’re lucky. Today’s pair is proof that desk work can make for a well-faded jean, as we see with Phillip Edgar’s pair of Oneculture Pulsar Slim Taper jeans.
After nearly two years of wear, this pair has worn down to a dreamily subtle blue-cast. Phillip did all his repairs himself; note the sashiko-style repair on the back pocket and the multiple crotch repairs.
You can follow him on Instagram.
Oneculture Pulsar Slim Taper Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 14 oz.
- Fabric source: Japan (Kurabo Mills)
- Made in: Unknown
- Fit: Slim taper
- Additional Details:
- Selvedge-lined button fly
- Folded front pockets
- 10 oz. ‘Bull denim’ pocket bags
- Long, 38-inch inseam
- 9 oz. veg-tan leather patch
- Available at: House of Oneculture for $150