Denim is a canvas that paints itself, and sometimes that painting is done with dirt. Trevor McCurry of Atlanta wore this pair of 18oz. Left Field Chelsea for everything from skating and motorcycling to landscaping and working construction.
Manual labor is a great way to hit fast forward on your fades, and these jeans are a great example. They’ve been worn for just over 2 years and have only touched water 6 times. Denim is a personal journey, but they could probably use another wash, just saying.
You can follow Trevor on Instagram.
Left Field NYC Chelsea 18 oz. Japanese Denim Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 18 oz.
- Fabric source: Japan (Collect Mills)
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Slim
- Additional Details:
- USA-made bandana pocket bags
- Concealed rivets
- Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks
- Available at: Left Field NYC for $229