Fade of the Day – Raleigh Denim Martin (~3 Years, 0 Washes)
Today’s Fade Of The Day is an American affair through and through. Eric Anderson owns this pair of Raleigh Denim jeans, assembled and finished in the USA. As you likely guessed, Eric was also assembled and finished in the USA. Indianapolis, Indiana, to be precise.
Over three years of wear and zero washes should get you some good fades, and in Eric’s case, it has. We’re just a little hung up on the no washes part – we’re crossing fingers Eric works at a disinfectant plant or a factory that makes those air freshener trees, but we digress.
Near-daily wear has encouraged plenty of indigo loss. Sticking to the front lap, the nearly horizontal whiskers lead me to believe this pair could perhaps be a little snug on his person, and looking around back we see a couple stacks of silver-dollar pancakes, er, honeycombs, that confirm it. That’s the tell-tale sign of a slim fit right there.
Raleigh Denim Martin Thin Taper Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge raw denim
- Fabric weight: 12.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills in North Carolina, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Taper
- Additional details:
- Button fly
- Gold stitching
- Half-lined back pockets
- Limited edition, hand-stamped numbered leather-patch
- Selvedge-lined coin pocket and back belt loop
- Hand-signed inside on front pocket
- Signature red chainstitch hem
- Available at: Raleigh Denim for $285