Fade of the Day – Sage Ranger IV (11 Months, 2 Washes, 1 Soak)
What can we say about Sage Denim that hasn’t already been said? One thing is that an Indonesian friend of mine recently informed me that it’s probably pronounced “SAW – GEY” than it is like the poultry herb.
With this in mind, we have a look at today’s FotD, the fourth iteration of Sage’s Ranger series. The Ranger IV is a 19 oz. unsanforized deep indigo selvedge denim. Unfortunately we don’t have a shot of the back of this pair, but the front shows strong fading at the lap and on the thighs.
This pair is well on its way after less than a year of wear. Give them one more and we’ll be sure to see them popping up again on Fade Friday.
Sage Ranger II Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized raw selvedge jeans
- Fabric weight: 19 oz.
- Fabric source: Indonesia
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim straight
- Additional details:
- Sage exclusive fabric
- Single felled inseam with gold fabric
- Mountain-inspired gold arc
- Overdyed linen front pocket lining
- Branded hidden copper rivets and donut buttons
- Buffalo hide back patch
- White selvedge ID
- Available at: currently unavailable