There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Are clothes the next thing to be Airbnb’d? — Wall Street Journal
- Celebrate 6 years of Standard & Strange at (duh) Standard & Strange — Standard & Strange
- Luxury is defined by…sneakers? — Quartz
- Speaking of sneakers, step into the Japanese factory that makes Onitsuka Tigers — Hypebeast
- Mending a marriage of socks, illustrated — Put This On
- Stopping plastic polution — Business of Fashion