There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- You’ve owned pairs of Levi’s, and now you can own a piece of Levi’s too. — Bloomberg
- Blackface is white supremacy in fashion — The Washington Post
- Prada reacts to fashion’s growing racial issues by developing its Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Council — Retail Dive
- Menswear lines are blurring, and the same can be said workwear stores — Die Workwear
- Every. Single. Time. — Put This On