London Fashion Week’s Biggest Show, Climate Change Protesters: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The impact of thrift stores on the fashion industry — Die, Workwear!
- Clothes made behind bars, examined — The New York Times
- Garment factory worker safety is endangered just 6 years after Rana Plaza — Business of Fashion
- Taxing clothing manufacturers in an effort to reduce waste — The Times
- London Fashion Week’s biggest show, climate change protesters — Vogue
- Todd Shelton invites you to their open house for Denim Month — Todd Shelton