There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Why Levi’s is Worth $8 Billion — Business of Fashion
- Do you really need a degree in fashion to work in fashion? — i-D
- Fast fashion’s threat is the used clothing market — CNBC
- Asymmetrical jeans is the next denim trend — i-D
- When he was stranded at sea, jeans saved his life — Reuters
- Levi’s shares soar — CNN