In their four years, these jeans have been through a lot, from motorbiking and walking, to working and field surveying. All of these activities have carved their way into this striking pair of jeans. Although being worn hard, these jeans have yet to be repaired, a testament to the craftsmanship of Oldblue.
It’s rare to see a pair of jeans where the faded regions outnumber the indigo concentrated regions but this pair does the trick. With almost fake-looking contrasting, these jeans look like a caricature of a pair of faded jean except they are the real deal! And for that, we praise you, Anggi.
You can follow him on Instagram.
Oldblue Co. Indonesian Selvedge 19 Oz. 7.5 Cut Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: Unsanforized 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 19 oz.
- Fabric source: Indonesia
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim
- Additional details:
- Hickory stripe pocket bags
- Plain selvedge ID
- Peekaboo selvedge on coin pockets
- Japanese hardware
- Veg tan leather patch made from Indonesian cowhide
- Available at: Oldblue Co. for 1,450,000 Indonesian Rupiah (~$107 USD)