Fade of the Day – Vermilyea Pelle Briefcase (2 Years, 7 Months)
Liang has had this briefcase for two and a half years and uses it on the daily. Theleather details have developed a rich dark brownpatina. The black paint on the brass has begun to scratch off, revealing the original bronze color. And let us not forget the tan canvas which has matured impressively not only lightening up but showing interesting textures.
Maybe the greatest aspect of this workhorse of a bag is, it will only get better with age, and judging by the quality, that means decades of use.
You can follow Liang on Instagram.
Vermilyea Pelle Briefcase
- Fabric: Canvas, leather, solid brass, etc.
- Materials source: USA, various
- Made in: USA
- Additional Details:
- 15.5″L x 11.75″T x 4.5″W
- Fits 15″ laptop or 13″ laptop in neoprene sleeve
- Various makeups offered
- Tumbled solid brass hardware
- Hand-antiquated USA-made snaps
- #10 solid brass YKK zipper
- Available at: Current model discontinued, similar models available at Vermilyea Pelle for $295 and up