The Watch That Went to the Moon: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Adidas puts their heels down on basically everyone who’s used stripes — Quartz
- Rayon is summer fabric sorcery — Put This On
- Research is showing that consumers are buying sustainably — Harvard Business Review
- Saitex wins bragging rights as the only B Corp-certified large-scale denim manufacturer — Sourcing Journal
- The watch that went to the moon — GQ
- A Supreme Court win for free speech is all thanks to this streetwear brand — Complex