This pair comes to us from Haidar Ali of Indonesia who says he wore them motorcycle riding and mosh pit slam dancing. Obviously he learned how to fade denim at the school of hard knocks. During the past 2 years he repaired the crotch blow out, ripped knees, and whiskers by hand too.
The result is a heavy-duty pair of faded jeans with monster whiskers and honeycombs and all kinds of wear and tear.
You can follow Haidar on Instagram.
Sage Ranger IV Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized raw selvedge jeans
- Fabric weight: 19 oz.
- Fabric source: Indonesia
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim straight
- Additional Details:
- Sage exclusive fabric
- Single felled inseam with gold fabric
- Mountain-inspired gold arc
- Overdyed linen front pocket lining
- Branded hidden copper rivets and donut buttons
- Buffalo hide back patch
- White selvedge ID
- Available at: Currently unavailable.