There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Women faced harassment and sexual abuse in Levi’s, Lee, and Wrangler denim factories — Associated Press
- The myth, the fallacy of fleece — Ssense
- A Q&A with OD — Okayama Denim
- How a Ralph Lauren Polo Bear is made — GQ
- The leather industry is dying — Bloomberg
- Nanamica will touch down in the U.S. with its first retail store — WWD