There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- A visit to the Kapital sanctuary — GQ
- Huge bummer, Forever 21 is filing for bankruptcy — CNN
- Thursday Boots founder has a sit down with Stitchdown — Stitchdown
- How recycled plastic gets turned into clothing — Highsnobiety
- What “Made in the USA” means, via San Francisco’s last jeans factory — 3sixteen