There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The Bankrupt American Brands Still Thriving in Japan – City Lab
- How William Gibson Keeps His Science Fiction Real – The New Yorker
- ‘The Best Thing You Can Do Is Not Buy More Stuff,’ Says ‘Secondhand’ Expert – National Public Radio
- The Rise of Review Culture – Die, Workwear!
- Denim’s Mea Culpa: How the Industry is Atoning for its Past Sustainability Sins – Sourcing Journal
- Tanners need to open minds to wider thinking – International Leather Maker
- Cone Denim Gives Back with New Cone Community Collection – Sourcing Journal
- The Indonesian Denim Brands Giving Japan a Run for Its Money – Gear Patrol