There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- What It Takes To Make Clothes In The USA – WBUR
- Inuit designers launch new line of parkas for Canada Goose – CBC
- Japanese Fashion Brand Apologizes For Using Cornrow Wigs On Their White Models During Runway Show – Comic Sands
- Selvedge Run Settles In at Its New Location – Sourcing Journal
- Wabi-sabi aesthetic, hand-drawn art, and brick walls set this Brazil home apar – Architectural Design
- Levi’s Enlists Futura Laboratories for a ‘Pointman’-Adorned Denim Capsule – Hypebeast