There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Making Workwear Fancy: Blue Works Is a Treasure Box of Vintage-Inspired Slow Fashion – Broadsheet
- Yvon Chouinard Wanted a Wood Stove, So Patagonia Built One – Gear Junkie
- 11 Fashion Companies Leading The Way In Sustainability – Forbes
- The Best Value-Focused Brands, Part Two – Put This On
- The Power Of Purpose: An Interview With Wendy Savage, Director Of Social Responsibility At Patagonia – Forbes
- The North Face Sends Employees To Workshop To Learn About Circular Product Design – Green Queen
- Rare 1911 England shirt sells for £4k at auction – BBC